Get an extra 20% off all streaming Embodied Anatomy videos through December 16! Discount is automatically applied at checkout.
The fluids of the body underlie presence and transformation, set the ground for basic communication, and mediate the dynamics of flow between rest and activity. Each fluid relates to a different quality of movement, touch, voice, and state of mind. These relationships can be approached from the aspects of movement, consciousness, and from anatomical and physiological functioning.
This video presents key Body-Mind Centering® principles that bring ease, flexibility, and strength by embodying the fluid system through movement and consciousness.
These principles can be applied to yoga, dance, bodywork, somatic psychology, and other somatic movement practices.
It includes sections on: cellular fluid, transitional fluid, extracellular fluid; fluid - membrane balance; blood; cerebrospinal fluid (CSF); synovial fluid; periorgan fluid; lymph; interstitial and cellular fluids; bone marrow; exploring the immune system through the fluids; fascia; fat; and ground fluid.
DVD Set • Four discs; 6 hours 47 minutes
Streaming Video • 6 hours 47 minutes; English subtitles
This video contains the following chapters (click here for a printable list):
- Introduction to the Fluid System
- Cellular Fluid, Transitional Fluid, Extracellular Fluid
- Fluid-Membrane Balance
- Circulatory System
- Cerebral Spinal Fluid (CSF)
- Synovial Fluid
- Periorgan Fluid
- Bonnie Working With a Student's Periorgan Fluid
- Interstitial and Cellular Fluids
- Exploring the Interstitial and Cellular Fluids
- Bone Marrow
- Exploring the Fluid of Bone Using a Pencil
- Immune System
- Exploring the Immune System through the Fluids
- Exploring Fascia
- Ground Fluid
- Excerpts on the Philosophy of Embodiment